Dear #phpMauritius, howdy!
We are excited to announce our 5th Meetup…
DATE: Thursday 28th September 2017 @ 6.45pm Sharp
VENUE: Accelerator room on 3rd Floor Voilà Hotel (Bagatelle)
MEETUP.COM INVITE: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/PHP-Mauritius-UG/events/243445741/
Speaker 01: Percy Mamedy
TITLE: Laravel – A framework for PHP artisans.
We’ll take a little dive in some of the features that makes Laravel unique and one of the best PHP framework out there. We’ll review features such as Laravel Collection, Eloquent ORM, Queues and Notifications.
So take a seat, kick back, relax and let’s explore Laravel together; hopefully by the end of the day you might consider Laravel for your next big idea !
A full stack developer, Percy has been coding in PHP for the past 5 years. He’s passionate about Laravel and VueJs. He is a believer in Open Source; and tries to contribute as much as possible to Open source projects. He is a maintainer of packages such as laravel-dev-booter, mango-repo, php-watson-api-bridge and much more.
Also see: https://www.linkedin.com/
Speaker 02: Atish Bagolah
This is a non-technical talk. Aims at helping our PHP developers shape & boost their career on the soft-skills level.
- ACMC, Associate Certified Meta Coach from International Society of Neuro Semantics
- ACB, Advanced Communicator Bronze from Toastmasters International
- Meta-NLP practitioner from International Society of Neuro Semantics
- Award Winning speaker at International Toastmasters 2016 in Mauritius
- MQA registered trainer
- Speaker Coach
- Work with individuals on their speaking skills.
- His main clients are CFO Axis, General Manager Maubank, Government officials.
- Atish also give talks on Entrepreneurship at Middlesex University.
We are very excited for that 5th meetup and we look forward to be honoured by your presence. Bring along a friend, the more, the merrier!
– The PHP Mauritius Founding Team –